Olmsted County is offering the COVID vaccine to people who register. Vaccine clinics are by appointment only and are first come first serve. Our website will be updated with new dates and times based on Olmsted County Public Health’s vaccination allocation.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Click on the registration link below for a specific date and enter the passcode to get started.
- During your registration, you will be asked to register for both first and second-dose appointments.
- You will be asked to provide basic demographic information and respond to consent questions.
- Please do your best to keep your scheduled appointments. Appointments are limited and may not be available for immediate rescheduling.
Upcoming vaccination clinics
If accessing this from a mobile device, scroll down to view all available dates.
We recommend that each person registers on their own separate device when possible (computer, tablet, cell phone, etc.), when this is NOT possible, we recommend each individual register in a separate browser session.
There are currently no vaccination clinics being offered. Please check back.
- Chrome and Microsoft Edge are recommended browsers.