- Zollman Zoo & Nature Center is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Zollman Zoo & Nature Center are closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas day.
- Oxbow Park is open daily from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
There is parking at the picnic areas and at the nature center/zoo.
About the zoo
- No food or drink is allowed in the zoo. No concessions are offered.
- No pets are allowed in the zoo. No dogs except for certified service dogs are allowed in the zoo.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, or roller skates are allowed in the zoo.
- Cost: Free (donations encouraged).
- All the Zollman Zoo animals are Minnesota native.
- Over 30 species and over 80 individual animals.
- A majority of the animals are housed outside with reptiles, amphibians, fish, and some smaller raptors inside the Nature Center.
- The zoo is open year-round.
About the park
- No bicycles or recreational vehicles are allowed off improved roadway surfaces (blacktop and gravel), except seasonal fat tire biking, weather permitting as ground must by frozen to prevent damage to trails.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and are only allowed in the designated leashed dog area. Leash length must not be longer than six feet.
- Picnic areas: Three designated picnic areas are available with a total of five shelters. All shelters have fire pits and stand up grills.
- There are vault (non-flush) toilets in the picnic areas and the Playscape playground, open year-round.
- There is access to the Zumbro River for recreational purposes.
The following document consist of various elements including tests, tables, graphs, etc. To view them or if you need assistance interpreting them, please contact Olmsted County Parks Department at 507-328-7070.