Park/Zoo: Hours & Parking
- Zollman Zoo & Nature Center is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Zollman Zoo & Nature Center are closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas day.
- Oxbow Park is open daily from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
There is parking at the picnic areas and at the nature center/zoo.
About the zoo
- No food or drink is allowed in the zoo. No concessions are offered.
- No pets are allowed in the zoo. No dogs except for certified service dogs are allowed in the zoo.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, or roller skates are allowed in the zoo.
- Cost: Free (donations encouraged).
About the park
- No bicycles or recreational vehicles are allowed off improved roadway surfaces (blacktop and gravel), except seasonal fat tire biking.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and are only allowed in the designated leashed dog area. Leash length must not be longer than six feet.
- Picnic areas: Three designated picnic areas are available with a total of five shelters. All shelters have fire pits and stand up grills.
- There are vault (non-flush) toilets in the picnic areas and the Playscape playground, open year-round.
- There is access to the Zumbro River for recreational purposes.
The following document consist of various elements including tests, tables, graphs, etc. To view them or if you need assistance interpreting them, please contact Olmsted County Parks Department at 507-328-7070.