We assist individuals to access and make choices about services available in their community.
There are several different programs that are targeted to specific needs.
- The first step to access services is to call our intake team at 507-328-6519
- Over the phone, we will explore with you what you think you might want or need
- What types of services may be available
- Review the eligibility criteria for various options
- Review the types of supports that you may already have in place
- Determine together if a home visit to conduct an assessment is of interest
Once eligibility is determined, the MnChoices assessment is often the next step. At the conclusion of the assessment, recommendations will be made for you to consider in determining your need for services and supports. The programs listed below each have some very specific eligibility criteria.
Services and Supports for individuals under age 65 who have a disability.
- MnChoices Assessment
- PCA - Personal Care Attendant
- Consumer Support Grant
- Family Support Grant
- Rule 185 Case Management for people with a Developmental Disability or Related Condition
- Developmental Disability (DD) Waiver
- Community Alternatives for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Brain Injury (BI) Waiver