The Olmsted County Veteran's Services department can help you get help with housing.
1. Gather your information
- DD214/Military Discharge Record
- A copy of the rental lease or mortgage statement
- A letter from the landlord or mortgage holder stating eviction process has begun or will begin.
- W-9 filled out by the landlord
- Copy of all household income from the last 30 days (paystubs, benefits letter from VA ,etc.)
- Copy of the current 30 day bank statement(s)
If applicable we also need:
- Copy of your marriage certificate
- Copy of you divorce decree
- Copy of any (all) dependent child's birth certificate, including their social security number
2. Self-schedule or call for an appointment
Appointments taken: Monday - Thursday - 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Bring a valid form of identification (Driver's License, State ID) along with all of the information that you gathered in step one.