How do I apply online?
1. Go to NeoGov and click on the position title you are interested in 2. Click the "Apply" link 3. Create an account if this is your first visit or log in to your account. If you need help along the way, please click on "How to fill out applications" for a step by step guide. <Note: That attachment needs to be updated if you transition to the new Neogov interface. Otherwise, I would suggest just removing the “how to” PDF as the new interface is much more straightforward/intuitive).
How do I express an interest in a job that isn’t posted?
If you are interested in a position that is not currently being recruited for, and would like to be notified when those types of positions become available, please fill out this online form.
How do I view all available job descriptions?
You can view all job class descriptions including job categories and their duties, salary ranges, and requirements there.
How do I track the status of my application?
You can track the status of your application by logging into your account here and viewing the current status.
What is the NEOGOV site?
- Olmsted County's online application/ applicant tracking system, NEOGOV Insight, allows Olmsted County job seekers to:
- Search and apply for jobs anytime
- Track the status of their Olmsted County applications online
- Create and save multiple application templates that may be edited and reused
- Receive notifications and updates electronically
- Register to receive automatic notification of positions as they are posted
Can I just submit a resume and bypass the online application?
Resumes are not accepted in place of a completed application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
How do I submit an attachment in addition to the online application?
You can submit an additional attachment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact Human Resources directly?