The Olmsted County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (OCHRA) will close its Housing Choice Voucher waiting list for its Mainstream Voucher Program at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, July 14, 2021. The OCHRA does not anticipate accepting applications again for another 2-3 years.
- Applications will be accepted online at www.olmstedcountyhousing.com until July 14 at 11:59 p.m.
- All eligible applications will be placed in a lottery for placement on the waiting list and then randomized. To compose the wait list, 150 applications will be pulled from the lottery and then ordered by preference.
- Final program eligibility will be determined when the family is selected from the waiting list to participate in the program.
- Applicants may check status on the waiting list by going to www.waitlistcheck.com.
- Applicants selected from the lottery will be notified via U.S. Mail before August 15, 2021.
Additional details are available in a June 28, 2021 article on our Olmsted County website.
If you have any questions, please contact Olmsted County Housing Program Manager Cari Kuehn at 507-328-7171.