Information about and applications for development, code inspections, land use, and zoning.
The Planning department provides a comprehensive approach to all phases of the planning and community development process. Services include:
- Opportunities for quality affordable housing.
- Safe water supply and sewage treatment.
- Safe and sound building structures.
- Orderly development with adequate infrastructure.
- Geographical information and maps. Visit the Olmsted County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Enterprise Resources site.
- E911 addressing and roadway database.
- Environmental protection.