On Wednesday, October 20, 2021, members of the media were invited to attend a virtual event on homelessness and housing solutions in Olmsted County.
- Stephanie Podulke, chair, Olmsted County Board of Commissioners
- Dave Dunn, Olmsted County Housing director
- Mary O’Neil, Olmsted County Housing program manager
- Jacob Radtke, Olmsted County senior social worker, Housing
- Dana Sigrist, Olmsted County Housing executive administrative assistant
Updates were given on the Rochester Community Warming Center (RCWC), the Empowering Connections and Housing Outreach (ECHO) Center, and what the future holds for Olmsted County and its efforts to create housing solutions for people in the community.
Following the event, media representatives were invited to tour the RCWC and ECHO Center.
Below is a video recording of the October 20, 2021 event: