The Human Services Advisory Board (HSAB) is a citizen board appointed by the Olmsted County Board of Commissioners and may play a role in making recommendations to the County Board on policy, funding, strategy, and other priorities of county-level human services.
The HSAB will represent residents and advocate for balanced and integrated services for residents within the financial resources of the county. Provide citizen representation and perspective in understanding, addressing, and resolving community issues and act as a channel between the public, county board, and human services staff. Advocate that people will have access to safety, shelter, food, health care, other basic needs through prevention and early intervention.
Health, Housing, and Human Services
To work in partnership with the community and those we serve to promote and protect resiliency, equity, health, and well-being through authentic relationships and innovative solutions.
Helping people thrive in a safe, healthy, and inclusive community where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Collaboration, Compassion, Courage, Equity, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork
The respective Health, Housing & Human Services Directors serve as ex-officio members:
- Travis Gransee, Deputy County Administrator, 507-328-7201
- James Johnson, Division Administrator, 507-328-7239
- Amy Thompson, Director of Adult & Family Services, 507-328-6352
- Angie Lettner, Associate Director of Adult & Family Services 507-328-7226
- Amy Rauchwarter, Director of Child & Family Services, 507-328-6351
- Jenna Gilbertson, Associate Director of Child & Family Services, 507-328-6424
- Meridee Braun, Director of Family Support & Assistance, 507-328-6513
- Dan Jensen, Associate Director of Family Support & Assistance, 507-328-7450
- Susan Ahlquist, Chair
- Fartun Ahmed
- Lida Casper
- Sagar Dugani
- Vicki Duncan
- Karl Johnson
- Patrick Keane
- Aimee Kline
- Valerie Mangskau, Ex-Officio
- Charlene Martin-Lillie
- Carrie Moscho
- Jo Newkirk-Hornecker
- Stacey Kirkpatrick
- Laurel Podulke-Smith, Commissioner
- Michelle Rossman, Commissioner
- Janessa Winters
- Chad Wojchik, Vice-Chair