The Olmsted County Finance Department is made up of the following offices: Government Center Finance, 2117 Finance, 2122 Finance, Financial Analysis and System Team (FAST), Purchasing, and Treasury Finance. These departments combine to provide the following primary responsibilities:
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Annual and Mid-Year Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash and Investment Management
- Debt Management
- Financial guidance for the County Board of Commissioners, the County Administrator and other County Departments
- Provide financial information to the State and Federal Government
Financial Analysis and System Team (FAST)
- Supports and deploy well maintained Finance and HR systems for all users at Olmsted County.
- Help align system functionality with business process needs.
- Help Finance and HR staff see how technology can help them accomplish their goals and tasks.