The Public Health Service Advisory Board (PHSAB) is a citizen board appointed by the Olmsted County Board of Commissioners. Under Minnesota Statute 145A, the Olmsted County Board has authority as Public Health Board. The Public Health Services Advisory Board acts as a community-based advisory board for both Public Health and the County Health Board on emerging and ongoing public health topics.
The Advisory Board meets the first Thursday of the month, except for the month of July. The meeting is held at the Olmsted County Public Health building located at 2100 Campus Drive SE Rochester. The time of the meeting is from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Kristin Fischer, Chairperson
- Megan Gehle, Vice Chairperson
- Ken Brown, Commissioner
- Graham Briggs, Director of Public Health/Advisory Board Agent
- Stephanie Poulter, Advisory Board Coordinator
- Dr. Robin Molella, Medical Consultant
- Ojas Bhagra, Youth Member
- Jane Cerhan
- Trevor Coons
- Stephanie Heim
- James Johnson
- Shikha Kumar, Youth Member
- Valerie Melson
- Angie Murad
- Grace Pesch
- Lindsey Philpot
- Belinda Selfors
- Mark Thein, Commissioner
PHSAB Prior Agendas and Minutes
For agendas and minutes from 2019 and 2020 meetings, please email email@example.com.