County State Aid Highways & County Roads
Olmsted County Public Works is responsible for work on County State Aid Highways (CSAH) and County Roads (CR) within Olmsted County. You can contact Public Works at 507-328-7060 with questions pertaining to CSAHs and County Roads or email us at PWService@olmstecounty.gov. These roads have signs that look like this:
City Streets and Township Roads in Olmsted County
If you have questions or concerns related to a City Street or Township Road, you will need to contact either the governing City or the Township that the street or road resides within. City Streets and Township Roads often have names that end in Avenue, Street, or Way, and usually have signs that look like this:
The contact information for the Cities in Olmsted County is as follows:
- City of Byron Public Works Superintendent
- City of Chatfield Street & Park Maintenance
- City of Dover City Hall
- City of Eyota Public Works Maintenance Worker
- City of Oronoco Public Works
- City of Rochester Public Works
- City of Stewartville Public Works
- High Forest
- New Haven
- Pleasant Grove
- Rock Dell
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) is responsible for work on Interstates and State Highways. These roads have signs that look like this:
Olmsted County Highway Maintenance Contacts
Director of Public Works & County Engineer, Benjamin Johnson
Highway Maintenance Engineer, Chad Schuman
Report road maintenance and snowplow issues:
Please be as specific as possible and include name, address, phone, County Road number, location description and issue.
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evenings and Weekends for damaged stop signs, or non-working traffic signals, etc...
- Call Olmsted County Law Enforcement Center: 507-328-6800
- Evenings and Weekends for non-emergency road maintenance and snowplow issues
- Email email@example.com (This email is only checked during regular business hours)
In Case of Emergencies Contact:
Olmsted County Sheriff Department: 507-328-6800 or dial 911.