Apply for a driver’s license or marriage license or request a birth, death or marriage certificate.
Effective December 29, 2020, anyone needing the following services will need to make an appointment using the Olmsted County Online Check-in System.
- Vital records: Birth, marriage, and death certificates
- Ministry credentials (ordination)
Vital Records provides services for the following. Please click on a link to learn more.
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Licenses/Marriage Certificates
- Drivers License/ID Cards
- Miscellaneous Permits and Licenses
- Special Events and Exhibitions
- Notary Services
- Record Ministry Credentials
Vital Records Fees
To view fee information, please use the Fee Finder tool on the Olmsted County Fee webpage and search for the fee you are inquiring about.
Example: If you are inquiring about the fees related to Birth Certificates, type “Birth Certificates” in the search.